top of page

Mountainfilm on Tour UK & Ireland 2020 update

Photo credit: Perspectives India

With a very heavy heart, we're sorry to say that we've had to take the difficult decision to cancel the upcoming 2020 Autumn Tour. It's certainly not a decision we've taken lightly, but after spending weeks talking to our venues and looking for ways to enable the Tour to go ahead, we've regrettably decided that, in light of the continued level of uncertainty surrounding covid-19, there isn't a workable solution.

But, it won't beat us, and 2021 promises to be a big year for Mountainfilm on Tour! We're already excited to be making plans for next year and are looking forward to seeing you all there.

If you haven't done so already, and want to be the first to hear about what's happening next, please subscribe to our newsletter for all of the latest Tour news.

Thanks again for all of your continued support, we really do appreciate it!


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page